Friday, January 29, 2010

MC Experience :: Atlanta Edition

Well the MCATL Family and I wrapped up one of the biggest MC experiences in this Master's History. We had about 75students here @thetabernacle. Just like my experience last year, I was having a little ride down memory lane and God just showed me all of the start of my journey @mcatl. This year, I felt God was ripping my heartstrings and that the presence of God was thick in that event that no one could have not ignore it.


For those who know me, that my heart's signature is Family. Also that I am a very loving guy. Dude, my heart was screaming family to me all this weekend. Like I felt a joy and weepingness (new word...lol) in such a intense way. From Oxygen last Wednesday to Chapel from yesterday, love and intense worship was like the pillars for this experience. Also just want to shout out to all of my MCATL Family... you guys killed it!!! This was the best Experiences that I know our students would want to tell their friends about whenever they get back home about the friendships and the life-change that they encountered at MCATL. So kudos to my phenomenal MC Family. MC....ATL!!!!

I want to spiell on my AC Family 'The Ginos'. I know I have the best most phenomenal family in all of MCATL. Not because if we are the fastest, strongest, most daring, or all of that. I have the most amazing family is because we love each other authentically as a family. I know I have a family that will call me out and that will be able to coach me no matter what. Also that we are not afraid to push out of our comfort zones and that we are that kind of family.

So I guess you noticed that I talked about family alot in this post... thats because I live it, breath it, my heart screams for it as for my spirit. You know I think about... I want part of my legacy to be that I was a family-kind of guy. As a wrap-up... Life here is amazing and it keeps amazin' me daily. So until next time... I love you brother and sister. Keep Pursuing Christ.

0 comments: