Thursday, November 19, 2009

Extreme Blessing :: Operation Blessing

I know for the past few weeks I have not posted anything on my blog... that because I was busy blessing people and I loved it. But let's get down to what I want to talk about.


Last week, people from Rockford Master Commission and Master Commission Atlanta partnered with Operation Blessing (Disaster Relief Program with 700 Club / CBN) and did their version of Extreme Makeover called 'Extreme Blessing'. For 4days... we renovated four homes for four families that was affected by the Atlanta Flood back in September.

Let me say that I felt honored to be a part of Extreme Blessing... that I got to go and bless some family and make a small impact on their lives. We stayed at a small baptist church (I forgot the name). I got to talk to a couple of my RMC brothers and they are soo awesome. At the same time, I got sooo close to my MCATL brothers in such a radical way... it was ridiculous and I love my boys sooo much.

But the Saturday (Reveal Day), was the greatest day out of the whole week. Whenever the families came back and saw their houses... man were they excited. At the same time, we (RMC and MCATL students) were blessed that we got to bless other people that we don't know and we have a small part in their homes that will be there forever. Oh, how I love blessing other people.

0 comments: