Monday, December 21, 2009

>dream birth

Jeremiah 29.11 // For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."


Some of you are saying, "Dream Birth, what in the world is he saying?" We all have dreams... and all of them are from God. For me, every time i get a huge dream or plan. I get it in my stomach and it feels like I am pregnant with a baby in me. During the duration of the birth... the dream gets bigger and bigger as time goes by (think about as a baby grows in the womb).

Thats the same way with people today (i.e. High School Seniors, Pastors, Leaders, etc.) We all have big dreams that we want to see happen one day, but with the dream we have to put in and build to the team.

One of my biggest dreams is to have a very successful youth ministry. For over past 5years, i have planned and planned and prayed over this dream and I can't wait until this dream finally is birthed and the dream becomes a reality.

Dreams can be short-term or long-term depending on how big the dream is. But the real question is... 'is the dream God-breathed?' Cause the thing with God-breathed dreams is that you have the hand and spirit of the Lord Jesus over your dream and making your dream real.

So, what are you dreaming?...

0 comments: